[Zope] (no subject)

Michael Havard nhavar@hotmail.com
Thu, 13 Mar 2003 17:15:07 +0000

having a problem getting the absolute_url or portal_url within a CMF site.

We have a framed site that puts a ZOPE CMF site in one frame when needed.
When the frame is first loaded all the links point to "mysite:8200" instead
of where the ZOPE instance is being run "mysite:8300". If I right click on
the zope frame and reload I get the correct links but loading it from
another frame breaks the link reference. Is there another way to get the
url?