[Zope] anyone? Help getting the correct URL from absolute_url or portal_url

Michael Havard nhavar@hotmail.com
Fri, 14 Mar 2003 20:04:59 +0000

Yes we have done this purposefully. The main app is served from Silverstream
java appserver (soon to be transitioned to Websphere :) ). All of our
reference content is in ZOPE. It's an internal web application so users are
limited in bookmarking (security/HIPAA issues) and the other reasons that
frames don't make sense for the general web populace don't factor in for us.

We have multiple instances of ZOPE running so unfortunately I can't hard
code any urls. I have to rely on the CMF and ZOPE to return the correct path
for images and items via the absolute_url property or whatever property will
give the correct url.