[Zope] ZCTextIndex Lexicon

volker.wend@efgbsh.de volker.wend@efgbsh.de
Mon, 31 Mar 2003 21:09:24 +0200

It seems to be a Security Issue. If I try to copy a lexicon from somewhere
else to the place I get an exception:

2003-03-31T17:47:09 ERROR(200) SiteError
http://xxxxxxxxxxxxx/TextCatalog/manage_pasteObjects
Traceback (innermost last):
  File C:\Program Files\Zope\lib\python\ZPublisher\Publish.py, line 98, in
publish
  File C:\Program Files\Zope\lib\python\ZPublisher\mapply.py, line 88, in
mapply
    (Object: manage_pasteObjects)
  File C:\Program Files\Zope\lib\python\ZPublisher\Publish.py, line 39, in
call_object
    (Object: manage_pasteObjects)
  File C:\Program Files\Zope\lib\python\OFS\CopySupport.py, line 146, in
manage_pasteObjects
    (Object: TextCatalog)
  File C:\Program Files\Zope\lib\python\OFS\CopySupport.py, line 349, in
_verifyObjectPaste
    (Object: TextCatalog)
Unauthorized: <zExceptions.unauthorized.Unauthorized instance at 028AF464>

Volker