[Zope] Skins folder for python (non-cmf) product

Chad Nantais chad_lists@rednaxel.com
Mon, 31 Mar 2003 13:53:50 -0800

I am making a product which will act as the 'core' for a site which
uses some of my customer products like 'customer' and 'salesperson'.  I
want any request for a page to be handled by the core product which
will provide skins like main_template, customer_search_form,
salesperson_add_form.  What sort of hack do I need to perform so that
when, for example, someone requests customer_search_form while they are
in the Customer folder, the search form gets acquired from my core
object?  I am currently doing this by defining variables in my 'class
Core:' for each possible skin.  However, I want to get away from
defining each skin in the core class.  I want each skin in the
filesystem directory Core/www to become available to all subobjects.

Any hints?

Thanks.
Chad