[Zope] CookieCrumbler and restricted Access

Andreas Pakulat ap125@informatik.uni-rostock.de
Thu, 08 May 2003 00:39:56 +0200

--kXdP64Ggrk/fb43R

On 07.Mai 2003 - 16:50:09, Andreas Pakulat wrote:
> Hi,
>=20
> I now use CookieCrumbler to authenticate the users, but I still got a
> problem. But first let me explain the site structure a bit:
>=20
> <HOME>
>  |- acl_users - with all site-related users
>  |- CookieCrumbler's cookie_authentication
>  |- News
>  |   |- index_html
>  |   |- Editinterface
>=20
> The Problem is within the News folder, the index_html is accessible for
> everybody, but contains a dtml-if so that a Link to EditInterface is
> only provided for Logged in users. This works fine, but if I click this
> Link I have to authenticate again, even if I'm already logged in?! I've
> only disabled Acuirement for the View-permission of this file and set it
> for the Manager and the Webeditor role.
>=20
> Or do I have to add another cookie_authenticate to each Subfolder?

Looks like I found the answer myself:
As I got several problems displaying the pages I develop I changed from
my mozilla (1.0.0) to Konqueror and now everything works fine. The login
works and also all renderingproblems are gone :)

Andreas

--=20
Your love life will be happy and harmonious.

--kXdP64Ggrk/fb43R

--kXdP64Ggrk/fb43R--