[Zope] changing the perceived location of a keyword

martin f krafft madduck@madduck.net
Mon, 12 May 2003 23:17:33 +0200

--OgqxwSJOaUobr8KG

bear with me, this may be a difficult one. i have a page template
which pulls information from other page templates -- which i don't
want to be part of the official contents. however, they contain
text, and that text is indexed. when a user searches a keyword on
one of those constituent pages, ZCatalog points her to the
consituent document. I would like the user to be directed to the
compound page instead... how does one do that??? is it at all
possible?

--=20
  \____ echo mailto: !#^."<*>"|tr "<*> mailto:" net@madduck
=20
keyserver problems? http://keyserver.kjsl.com/~jharris/keyserver.html
get my key here: http://madduck.net/me/gpg/publickey
=20
"my father, a good man, told me:
'never lose your ignorance; you cannot replace it.'"
                                               -- erich maria remarque

--OgqxwSJOaUobr8KG

--OgqxwSJOaUobr8KG--