[Zope] Structured Document

David Bear David.Bear@asu.edu
Mon, 12 May 2003 17:35:14 -0700

I just installed Zope 2.6.1 from source on FreeBsd 4.x  I do have the
python stack fix. Using python 2.1.3.

I'm caught trying to determine if the Structured Text product is now
bundled and included with 2.6x  I found a folder called
lib/python/StructuredText

I'm assuming this is the structured text product.  However, when I go
to add a new structured document -- its just not available.  I've
looked for every interation of the name I can think of.

Here are the objects that are available:

   StandardCacheManagers/addAccel   Accelerated HTTP Cache Manager
        Sessions/addIdManager   Browser Id Manager
        OFSP/documentAdd   DTML Document
        OFSP/methodAdd   DTML Method
        ExternalMethod/methodAdd   External Method
        OFSP/fileAdd   File
        OFSP/folderAdd   Folder
        OFSP/imageAdd   Image
        MailHost/addMailHost_form   Mail Host
        PageTemplates/manage_addPageTemplateForm   Page Template
        StandardCacheManagers/addRCM   RAM Cache Manager
        PythonScripts/pyScriptAdd   Script (Python)
        Sessions/addDataManager   Session Data Manager
        SiteAccess/manage_addAccessRuleForm   Set Access Rule
        SiteErrorLog/manage_addErrorLog   Site Error Log
        SiteAccess/manage_addSiteRootForm   SiteRoot
        TemporaryFolder/addTemporaryFolder   Temporary Folder
   Transience/addTransientObjectContainer   Transient Object Container
        OFSP/manage_addUserFolder   User Folder
        OFSP/versionAdd   Version
   SiteAccess/manage_addVirtualHostMonsterForm   Virtual Host Monster
        ZCatalog/addVocabulary   Vocabulary
        ZGadflyConnectionForm   Z Gadfly Database Connection
        ZSQLMethods/add   Z SQL Method
        ZSQLMethods/searchAdd   Z Search Interface
        ZCTextIndex/addLexicon   ZCTextIndex Lexicon
        ZCatalog/addZCatalog   ZCatalog
        ZopeTutorial/tutorialAdd   Zope Tutorial

So, question 1 is Should I expect StructuredText to be part of
zope2.6.1 -- and if so, what is it called
question 2 -- if it is part of zope, and not listed, why?  and how can
I make it available
question 3 -- if its not available, what version of structured text is
safe to add knowing that I will be adding cmf and plone.

other info:
The Control Panel provides access to system information and management
functions such as database and product management.
Zope Version
(Zope 2.6.1 (source release, python 2.1, linux2), python 2.1.3,
freebsd4)
Python Version
2.1.3 (#1, Mar 7 2003, 10:42:51) [GCC 2.95.3 20010315 (release)
[FreeBSD]]
System Platform
freebsd4
SOFTWARE_HOME