[Zope] Stop external URL's loading within a browser window

Michael Fox Michael@CenturySoftware.com.au
Fri, 16 May 2003 15:23:49 +1000

Hi *,

Seeing as the majority of people on this list are web developers, I =
thought this would be the place to ask my question.

In hope that someone else has had the same issue and possibly has a =
solution.

Within my Zope application, I load a small pop-up window in which I load =
a third party applet. My problem is when users click on an external link =
(say a URL contained in an email in Outlook etc.) it loads that site =
within the pop-up window containing my applet and clobbers all child =
applications loaded by that applet.

Is there any way to stop this using JavaScript or some other mechanism?

Thanks in advance,

Michael Fox
Web Analyst Programmer
Century Software