[Zope] Linux distributions for Zope Servers

Ulrich Wisser liste at publisher.de
Tue Nov 4 07:46:19 EST 2003

Hello Dennis,

as the case is, I happen to use SuSE. SuSE even ships with
Zope rpms.

For some reasons I prefer to install my own Zope versions
and I never had any problems doing so on SuSE. They have
great mailinglists, a very responsive security team and I
always update online (It's kind a cool zo update a Linux
notebook via WLAN).

SuSE supports 64-bit AMD and Intel, SMP and a lot of other
cool things. Beside that it can be used on really old system
too (I happen to still use my 486dx4-100).

Ulrich

--

World Wide Web Publisher, Ulrich Wisser, Vallatorpsv.158, S-18752 Täby
http://www.publisher.de    Tel: +46-8-53460905   Fax: +46-8-534 609 06