[Zope] Re: Help: Suppress Virtual Host Monster...

Josef Meile jmeile at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 9 15:07:12 EDT 2003

--- In zope at yahoogroups.com, "Tiller, Michael (M.M.)" <mtiller at f...> wrote:
> I've had problems in the past with access rules and site roots and I know
how to suppress those.  But, I wasn't really able to find any information on
how to disable a VHM.

> I cannot just change the host name because there is a "proxy" in the way
that remaps the hostname.

> Is there a way that I can suppress VHM in the URL itself.  I tried
something like:

> http://my.testsite.com/_vh_manage thinking (from the VHM documentation)
that this might somehow get me to the management screen at the root.  Sadly,
it didn't.

What's about the ipaddress of your site? It's mentioned on the documentation
of either site roots or access rules. I don't remmember where.

Regards,
Josef