[Zope] epoz and Epoz

Jim Penny jpenny at universal-fasteners.com
Fri Oct 24 20:53:01 EDT 2003

both look nice, but ...

Three questions:
does Epoz correctly support having multiple text windows in a single
form -- i.e.
<form>
data='', style='width: 600px; height: 100px; border: 1px solid
black')"></div>
python:here.Epoz('line_notes', data='', style='width: 600px; height:
100px; border: 1px solid black')"></div>
</form>

For me, mozilla firebird 0.6.1, things are getting confused.  If you
click HR in the first box, it shows up in the second, for example.

Does epoz allow multiple editors in the same form?

Could you please give some examples of the use of epoz?  I.e, define a
default editor in a page template, and define simplified epoz that has
only the editor widget without the right panel, and at a reasonable
height, say 100 px?

Thanks.

Jim Penny