[Zope] changing input form font (to monospaced) /kv

Chris McDonough chrism at zopemafia.com
Sat Oct 25 16:06:35 EDT 2003

Kai,

This really isn't a Zope issue, it's likely a browser caching issue.
You can make sure you're getting the "right" manage_page_style.css by
visiting /manage_page_style.css in your browser.  Hit shift-reload if
necessary.  If that does work, try, clearning your browser cache or try
a different browser.