[Zope] image meta

Douwe Osinga dmo at oberon.nl
Wed Oct 29 04:21:22 EST 2003

Hi,

There are a number of photo products that let you do stuff like this for
Zope and which might make an excellent start for this project. I have
tried:
http://www.zope.org/Members/rbickers/Photo/
with some success.

> And would ZODB be fast enough? Or are there better solutions if speed
> matters? Lalo described they use PostgreSQL but if possible I'd
> like to keep
> everything inside Zope (maybe place the bare image files in an
> external file
> system).
I would store the images external, but on the other hand, if you find
a product that works for you, go with the product first.

Douwe Osinga
http://douweosinga.com