[Zope] Unpack, "You are not allowed to use unpack..."

Dennis Allison allison at sumeru.stanford.EDU
Tue Sep 16 17:20:51 EDT 2003

You can use an External Method or extend the "commonly agreed upon as
safe" restricted Python used by Scripts Python.   Since you are wanting
to read a file, you may be stuck with an External Method.   Or you could
build a Product...