[Zope] Newbie alert

BZ bz at bwanazulia.com
Tue Sep 23 08:30:01 EDT 2003

Hi Newbie! :)

Change the -D option in the start script and start it up. Try logging in
while watching your terminal and you will see if there are any errors.
Also there is an error log in the root of the Zope (within the ZMI) that
should give you so idea as to what is happening.

Lastly, try running a monitor log (see z2.py for more information).

BZ