[Zope] Zope3 release date

Florian Reiser florian.reiser at ra-bc.de
Tue Sep 23 08:57:09 EDT 2003

Hi folks,

when looking at the Road map at dev.zope.org the release date for
ZopeX3 is terminated on the 1st of September.
If I look in the download area, there is still the milestone 3
available for download, but no final release of ZopeX3.

As I'm eagerly watching the cvs changelog, I'm nervously waiting
for ZopeX3, because of its charm in programming products.

Does anybody know something about the real release date or about
the things that have to be done first?

I'm sorry that I can't help programming the new Zope, but I'm
still not good enough at programming.

For that I want to try to program some products for the new
Zope and get into business with it.

Regards
Florian Reiser