[Zope] Site navigation

Michael Long mlong at datalong.com
Thu Sep 25 13:37:57 EDT 2003

Thank you for you thorough critic of this method. I like zpt, the idea
of having presentation logic in template and business logic in a script
makes a lot of sense to me. However, I am only now begining to get my
head around python and the zopish way of doing things. Please clarify
your comments below.

> > 	setattr(myClass, 'Content_Main', Content_Main)
>
> eep!

Why eep!?

> > 	if REQUEST is not None:
> > 		return self.Template_index_html(self, REQUEST)
>
> Where does Template_index_html come from?

It is defined in a module which is then imported into each module that
needs it. Is there an issue I should be aware of?

> You can't really. Jumping to an id is something doen by the browser.
>
> Why do you want to?

I am simulating the back button in the browser. I am using the following
solution to make it happen.
<input type="button" value="Back" onclick="history.go(-1)">