[Zope] rendered method in dtml document

Dylan Reinhardt zope at dylanreinhardt.com
Fri Sep 26 11:22:40 EDT 2003

On Fri, 2003-09-26 at 08:04, Thomas M G Bennett wrote:

>   I am trying to make available to my web page editors a single tag which would display
> one URL on the local domain and a different URL to all others.

The core problem you're having is that the *client* is in charge of
forming the URL.

That said, it is pretty easy to make a single object available at more
than one address.  Say you have the following:

some_folder/
   admin/
   some_method

Due to the magic of Acquisition, you can call some_method as either:

some_folder/some_method
- or -
some_folder/admin/some_method

HTH,