[Zope] ImportError

Simon Forster simon-lists at ldml.com
Thu Aug 5 15:08:28 EDT 2004

I reckon this must be a FAQ but I can't seem to find a sensible answer
anywhere. I'm getting a constant error of:

Error Type: ImportError
Error Value: import of "Shared.AppleScript.test" is unauthorized

All I'm trying to do is import a trivial module from
(zope/lib/python/)Shared/AppleScript/test into a PythonScript in Zope.
Longer term I want to use a standard module which Zope will not give me
access to (os - so I sort of understand this) but at the mo I've
stripped the function down to just returning a string in order to get
things to work - except it's not.

Can I not import shared modules into an (internal top Zope)
PythonScript?

Please, help and pointers to appropriate documentation would be much
appreciated.

For now I give up!

TIA

Simon Forster