[Zope] ImportError

Roché Compaan roche at upfrontsystems.co.za
Thu Aug 5 16:30:16 EDT 2004

There is no such thing as "shared modules". Python Scripts only have a
number of "safe" modules available to them - read
zope/lib/python/Products/PythonScripts/README.txt to see how you can
easily make more modules available to Python Scripts.

--
Roché Compaan
Upfront Systems                 http://www.upfrontsystems.co.za

* Simon Forster <simon-lists at ldml.com> [2004-08-05 22:04]: