[Zope] Zope 2.7.2 still doesn't run as a service in w2k

Rodrigo Dias Arruda Senra rodsenra at gpr.com.br
Fri Aug 13 07:37:58 EDT 2004

The Collector http://zope.org/Collectors/Zope/1438 worked for me!

> """
> Zope_307702503 (Zope instance at G:\Zope-Instance): process died
> unexpectedly. Will attempt restart after 160 seconds.
> """
> ..where the number of seconds vary. Part of the problem is the error
> message itself.  It just doesn't help.

I noticed you're using G:\, is this a network-mapped file system ?
Once I had a problem trying to start a service (not Zope) from a
samba-served-FS. If this is the case, I'd suggest you try re-installing
the Zope service from a non-mapped local partition.

regards,
Senra