[Zope] Storing the Contents of a DTML Document in a Session Variable

Asad Habib ahabib at engin.umich.edu
Fri Aug 27 15:33:43 EDT 2004

I have a DTML document that contains some text(no HTML or DTML) and I use
it repeatedly in other DTML documents to assign default values to
variables passed via a form. Is it possible to assign the contents of this
document to a session variable? I am using the following but it is
syntactically incorrect:

<dtml-call "REQUEST.SESSION.set('test', <dtml-var no_data>)">

where no_data is the name of the DTML document that contains the text. Any
help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

- Asad