Fwd: Fwd: [Zope] Can Zope Do....?

Robert Rottermann robert at redcor.ch
Thu Dec 2 00:49:23 EST 2004

Alan Snyder wrote:
> I just checked the downloads page and it says X3 is stable. At least
> that's what I get when I read "3.0.0-final" released November 06. Is
> this final release stable but not feature complete? I thought final
> means final.
it is the first cut of a total rewrite of zope.
It is as final as any release 0 is. Here to be improved.

It is a "mere" toolchest with few to no applications you can use "out of
the" box.
Zope two on the other hand has a rich base of applications to select
from. How the two tracks will merge in the future is as yet not well
defined.

Robert