Fwd: Fwd: [Zope] Can Zope Do....?

Jerry Westrick jerry at westrick.com
Thu Dec 2 03:00:43 EST 2004

On Thursday 02 December 2004 06:29, Alan Snyder wrote:
> I just checked the downloads page and it says X3 is stable. At least
> that's what I get when I read "3.0.0-final" released November 06. Is
> this final release stable but not feature complete? I thought final
> means final.

From what I understand...
Zope X3, is not what you want, they have a stable version,
but it doesn't have session support yet.

Start with Zope 2.
Begin by loading your database adapter.
And play with it...

The development process is a bit different so you'll need to get
used to it, before designing your in house standards.

Once you've done a example or 2 and like the code you've implemented,
your coding standards will be easy to design, and implement.

Jerry