Dangerous SiteRoot [WAS: Re: [Zope] Basic problem with zope behind apache: no images, no frames, etc.]

David Convent david.convent at naturalsciences.be
Fri Dec 17 04:40:06 EST 2004

If you have a VHM, you don't need any SiteRoot anymore.

there is a lot of documentation on how to use apache in front of zope...
http://plone.org/documentation/howto/plone-with-apache-1.3
http://www.devshed.com/c/a/Zope/Using-Zope-With-Apache/
http://www.cheimes.de/opensource/docs/zope-apache2/

and another that helped me a lot for my first python/zope install from
source:
http://www.ctln.org/team/travis/careertech-webservers/config-and-install

HTH

--