[Zope] Using PIL in zope product

John Schinnerer johnschinnerer at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 29 03:27:36 EST 2004

Aloha,

> I didn't examine your code, but there is an example of thumbnail
> generation script in ZopeBook 2.6, starting on page 238. You can
> download ZopeBook at www.zope.org

Aha, this looks promising!  I think I can start from this example to
get what I need.
It shows how to manipulate zope Image objects and PIL Image objects 'on
the fly' in memory via an External method.

BTW for others, the example is in the "Advanced Zope Scripting" chapter
of the online book, about halfway down (just search page for PIL).

thanks!
John S.