[Zope] How to create zope objects without using the ZMI?

Michael Lee truecolor_lee at hotmail.com
Wed Dec 29 19:11:29 EST 2004

Thanks a lot guys. I am very much amazed when I see your responses as I am
just a new comer to zope and I did not expect to get such instant and
helpful answers :)

I should have read the API carefully before posting the question but it was
just a bit too advanced when I first looked at it.

Anyway, now I have known the trick and my sailing with zope can proceed.
There will be more mysteries ahead but with your kind support, nothing would
hold me back.

Set Sail ...!  :D