[Zope] Proxy Authorization for Page Templates

Edward Pollard pollej at uleth.ca
Fri Feb 6 15:29:07 EST 2004

In regards to Proxy Authorization for Page Templates:

1) Is there a reason they don't have it out of the box?
2) Is there any way to modify them so they can have this?

For most of my work, the python scripts are called from page templates.
Being able to restrict the execution of those scripts to a specific
page template via proxy authorization would be very desirable. I use
this feature to prevent direct execution of the Z SQL Methods the
scripts call, but cannot protect the scripts in a similar fashion which
is somewhat frustrating.

Edward