[Zope] Cookies and dictionaries

Kashif Jabbar kjabbar at ssidecisions.com
Mon Feb 9 10:49:21 EST 2004

I know that cookies are just text strings but I was hoping for a high
level function that can intelligently parse a string and cast it to a
dictionary, list, tuple, etc. It seems eval() might be applied here but
there are issues with using eval.

I have reevaluated my requirements and I don't really need to store this
info in cookies and will use session variables instead where it is much
easier to manipulate data.

I appreciate everyones help on this matter. Thank you.