[Zope] Need help getting ZDGCharts working

Dieter Maurer dieter at handshake.de
Fri Feb 13 14:06:23 EST 2004

Frank Rocco wrote at 2004-2-12 10:12 -0500:
>I am trying to get the ZDGChart working in 2.6 or 2.7 with no luck.
>In Zope 2.7, I installed the PIL library and tried to run the TestPie.zexp
>It reports that ZDGChart is not installed correctly.

Usually, products come with intallation instructions.
You should follow them.

To analyse problems, activate Zope logging (for
Zope 2.6, see "doc/LOGGING.txt") and look into your
log file.

For some problems, the product instance in
"Control_Panel --> Product management --> your product"
has a traceback tab that details the problem.

--
Dieter