[Zope] Stable combination of zope2.7/python/apache?

Michael mlewis at nichestaffing.com
Thu Feb 19 04:28:43 EST 2004

I am currently running Zope 2.44, Python 2.13, and Apache 1.3.22 on a
RedHat 8 server which is pretty stable.  I want to upgrade to 2.7 to
take advantage of ZCTextIndex, as I want to have the ability to
have exact phrase search capability and also take advantage of the
faster speed.

What is the most stable combination of Zope 2.7/Python/Apache?  I had to
use Apache 1.3.22 at the time because .23 and .24 had cookie setting and
handling problems.

Michael