[Zope] Stable combination of zope2.7/python/apache?

Jake jake at zopezone.com
Thu Feb 19 17:02:55 EST 2004

I have been running Apache 2.0(something) with Zope 2.7b4/Python 2.3 and
it has been the most stable version of Zope I have ever used. 50+ days of
uptime until I had to restart it to install a new package.

The 2.7 branch with 2.3.3 should be pretty darn stable (linux of course).

Jake
--
http://www.ZopeZone.com