[Zope] SSL: key and certificate

Yannick Turgeon yannickt at iname.com
Mon Feb 23 00:20:10 EST 2004

Hello all,

I just installed Zope and then ZServerSSL. Then I created a client and
everything is going fine using https protocol... and the "temporary" key and
certificate provided with ZServerSSL. I tryed to generate new ones in two
similar but differents ways. In both case, when I execute runzope, it's
asking me for my passphrase. It's working when I enter it but it's anoying.

I'm really not sure I'm asking this question to the good group since it looks
more SSL related. But maybe someone of you have faced this same problem.

Thanks for your time.

Yannick
--
[Anti-Spam: 749825]