[Zope] SSL: key and certificate

Chris McDonough chrism at plope.com
Mon Feb 23 03:08:04 EST 2004

It's likely that the "temporary" key and certificate were not protected
by any passphrase.  Since you've protected your new ones with a
passphrase, it needs to be entered when started.  To stop this, use a
blank passphrase on your new key/cert (although this is probably a bad
idea for security's sake, it might be fine for you).