[Zope] exported root as backup now cannot access plone site to recover

rhys davies rhys.davies at breconbeacons.org
Tue Feb 24 08:57:02 EST 2004

Hi,
Any help on this would be greatly appreciated. I'm new to zope and have
been backing up by exporting the entire root folder - now I cannot
recover the plone site contained within as when I import the .zexp the
entire site comes in under a folder called zope. Inside this folder is
the plone site but as it is now not in root it cannot function. I'm
pretty desperate for some help - how can I extract the plone site from
the entire site backup and place it back under root? I would be grateful
for any help as a lot of people have been contributing to the site via
cmfplone.

Thanks

Rhys