[Zope] httpd.conf Zope on Apache-based ISP

Troy Farrell troy at entheossoft.com
Wed Feb 25 20:41:39 EST 2004

I have a site (studyshare.net) which is served from Zope's
/sites/studyshare_net/ folder.  Zope is running on localhost port 8085.
There is a Virtual Host Monster in the Zope Root and I use this rewrite
rule:

RewriteRule ^/(.*)
http://127.0.0.1:8085/VirtualHostBase/http/studyshare.net:80/sites/studyshare_net/VirtualHostRoot/$1
[L,P]

The big difference here is that I am using apache as a proxy in front of
Zope.  It looks like you're trying to use PCGI.  Since this RewriteRule
grabs all requests, it needs to be last.

Troy