[Zope] Zope with Apache

Tim Zegir trzegir at ncable.net.au
Fri Feb 27 20:50:09 EST 2004

Hi all,

i have the following rewrite rule
--------
NameVirtualHost *
<VirtualHost *>
ServerName dev.mydomain.com.au
ServerAlias dev.mydomain.com.au
ServerAdmin webmaster at mydomain.com.au
RewriteEngine on
RewriteRule ^/(.*)
http://192.168.0.4:8080/VirtualHostBase/http/dev.mydomain.com.au:80/mydomain/VirtualHostRoot/$1 [P]
</VirtualHost>
-------
in my VHosts.conf file
when i view dev.mydomain.com.au i get the following error.
-------
Bad Request
Your browser sent a request that this server could not understand.
Reason: You're speaking plain HTTP to an SSL-enabled server port.
Instead use the HTTPS scheme to access this URL, please.

        Hint: https://dev.mydomain.com.au/
-------
when i click on the link it takes me to the default page for an apache
site, not the zope page!

Has anyone got any ideas?

btw. when i get some free time (in the next week hopefully) i will be
modifying the zsyncer product to sync in both directions. I am more than
happy to send the source to anyone who wants it.

-tim zegir