[Zope] Downloadable HTML Zope Book

Andre Meyer a.meyer at hccnet.nl
Sat Feb 28 05:15:56 EST 2004

(The lack of good) Documentation is the most disturbing feature of Zope.
It is hardly possible to find anything that is finished and up-to-date.
This really needs attention in order to make Zope more usable, as great
as it is once you get the hook ;-)

The only way for me to get answers was always to ask on this list and
get fast and good answers from helpful experts. Of course that is not
the most efficient way...

regards
Andre