[Zope] Zope ISPs

beno zope at thewebsons.com
Tue Jan 6 10:07:35 EST 2004

Hi;
I have a client that wants to do business with an ISP other than myself.
He's looking for a well-established firm. One that has a secretary answer
the phone would be a good start. I think we're using Zope-2.6.1 and I know
my programmer had an issue with a newer version not being compatible with
our shopping cart, so installation of a different Zope version than what
you're currently using may be a necessity. The client mentioned needing
lots of storage space for a CRM app and databases, as well as many email
addresses, none of which I consider currently to be a difficulty. Will have
more info later. Your help appreciated.
beno