[Zope] Mappings to folders inside localfs objects aren't accepted

Paul Winkler pw_lists at slinkp.com
Thu Jan 8 12:53:19 EST 2004

On Thu, Jan 08, 2004 at 06:26:24PM +0100, Josef Meile wrote:
> For the interested, this is what I did:
>
> 1) In LocalFS.py: Add "self.isAnObjectManager=1" to the __init__ methods
> of the classes LocalDirectory and LocalFS.
>
> 2) Delete your LocalFS object and create it again. I guess you can
> also solve this by adding a __setstate__ method to both classes,
> then add the new attribute there; or you can also create a script that
> search for all the LocalFS objects and add this attribute but I preffer
> the first solution, for I don't have many LocalFS objects.

2) is not necessary if you do "isAnObjectManager=1" in class scope of
LocalFS and LocalDirectory, instead of setting it on each instance.

btw, I haven't heard of isAnObjectManager before. Is this
a replacement for isPrincipiaFolderish? I notice that
OFS/ObjectManager.py defines both.

--

Paul Winkler
http://www.slinkp.com