[Zope] Zope 2.6.3 and min (...)

Gilles Lenfant glenfant at bigfoot.com
Sun Jan 11 14:49:56 EST 2004

I see that "min" and others have been removed from "secure" python (TTW
scripts, dtml...).
Is this a bug or a VERY BAD idea ?

x = _.min([1,2,3,4])
return x

Runs perfectly with Zope 2.6.2. but raises this with Zope 2.6.3...

Traceback (innermost last):
  Module Shared.DC.Scripts.Bindings, line 292, in _bindAndExec
  Module Products.PythonScripts.PythonScript, line 311, in _exec
  Module test, line 1, in test
   - <PythonScript at /test>
   - Line 1
AttributeError: min

Now I got to make my own "min", "max"... functions or externals to override
this or wait for the bugfix :-(
Or stay with Zope 2.6.2

--
Gilles