[Zope] uploading xml files

Andreas Jung andreas at andreas-jung.com
Sat Jan 17 07:02:53 EST 2004

If you upload a file you can store it using a PythonScript as 'File' object
in Zope.
This is often described and documented (search on zope.org). Then redirect
from the PythonScript to a DTML Method that renders a form with the content
of the
File object as part of a textarea.....I think both steps are
straightforward and documented
and solvable if you have a little knowledge in Zope.

-aj

--On Samstag, 17. Januar 2004 10:38 Uhr +0000 garry saddington