[Zope] Sending out an SOS

kittonian kittonian at macgenius.net
Tue Jan 20 17:27:43 EST 2004

I really need someone's expertise to complete this signup form process on a
website I'm working on.  I am not a programmer and a couple weeks ago the
programmer that was supposed to do this side of things quit on me.  I am
trying to learn I promise you but there is no way I'm going to become a
programmer who can accomplish this task in the next couple of days.  I'm
reading a ton and all the pages are already completed in Zope.  All I need
is the programmer to make all the magic behind the scenes happen.

This is a multi-page form that needs cookies, sessions, and field
validation.  The data needs to be submitted into a PGSQL database (which is
already setup and ready to go).

If someone would be so kind as to give me a hand I'd sure appreciate it.
Shouldn't be more than a couple days of work to get the whole thing going
(who knows, could be a lot quicker).

I'm always on IRC (I have my own private IRC server located at
irc.audiolot.com port 6667 and am in the channel #macgenius).  I am also
logged into the #zope channel on Freenode at all times so please feel free
to PM me.  If I don't respond straight away, please leave your e-mail
address or contact information so I can get back to you asap.

kittonian