[Zope] Corrupt Data.fs, POSKey Error after fsrecover

Declan Shanaghy declanshanaghy at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 29 16:40:07 EST 2004

I just had this exact problem.
I use Zope 2.6.1
So i tried other versions of fsrecover on Data.fs

2.6.4rc1
3.6.3
2.6.2
2.6.0
All result in a POSKeyError like  Dominik Schäfer  is currently
having

2.6.1
2.5.1
Truncates the file to 4kb.

2.4.4
Reports nothing to recover.

Is it just me? or are all versions of fsrecover no good?

Im about to try this now, maybe itll help me or the original author of
this thread, even though Dominik had no such luck.

http://www.zopelabs.com/cookbook/1054240694