[Zope] No module named ZopeSplitter

Chuck Amadi chuck at smtl.co.uk
Thu Jul 1 10:25:49 EDT 2004

Hi I have installed Zope 2.7.0, Python 2.3.3 and CMF1.4. on a SuSE 8.2
Enterprise Server.

I have created a ZOPE_SOFTWARE , ZOPE_INSTANCE and a ZOPEPRODUCTS dir
for third-party and plone packages.

Zope is running ok.

I get the following error when I try to add a Plone Site.

Site Error

Error Type : ImportError

Error Value : No module named ZopeSplitter

I have checked my zope.conf file

products directive = /local/sw/zope/zopeproducts

and ZopeSplitter reside in
/local/sw/zope/zopeproducts/PluginIndex/TestIndex/Splitter/ZopeSlipter

Can someone explain if I have missed something or must run a python
script or something to enable this to run I didn't have any problems
deploying Plone site on our existing Zope 2.6.3 site .

Cheers

Chuck