[Zope] Production Advice

Jonathan Cyr cyrj at cyr.info
Sat Jul 3 17:23:04 EDT 2004

Thanks for the input...

Would there be any advantage to setting up the ZEO server by tarball,
and setting up the multiple ZEO clients as YAST2 installed.  I haven't
setup the new 2.7-based ZEO yet, only 2.6-based.

How stable is SuSE 9.1, new kernel right, as to Python & Zope, threads
and such?  I read a post somewhere with concerns, with a 2.6 beta.

Any scripts for backup on the new 2.71 arrangement?

-Jon Cyr
cyrj at cyr.info