[Zope] problem with RSS

HERITIER Damien HERITIDA at london.cic.fr
Thu Jun 3 09:35:42 EDT 2004

so, what can I do to find the problem.

Can I create a python script to find it.

Because I know that it's can be :
- a port problem, (but I think the RSS file use the 80)
- a firewall problem
- a router problem (I suppose that the network administrator have upgrade correctly all the router)
- something else.

I am completely lost in this problem. But I am positive ;-)