[Zope] TextIndexNG and Word doc

NKUNDABAGENZI Fabien fabien.nkundabagenzi at africamuseum.be
Thu Jun 3 10:53:32 EDT 2004

I've installed a fresh instance of zope/plone/TextIndexNG2.05.

If you upload a doc File it index fine and the text comes out of the
converter fine. When you edit the object (File) and upload the same file
again, nothing comes out of the converter, and the text isn't indexed
any more (?). If you upload a different doc File, it's indexed once
again.
(You can easily replicate this if you want).

However, the problem related to the "debug mode" doesn't appear anymore
on a new instance (without our additional products ...).

Any ideas ?

Fn