[Zope] easy question ? How to jump back to a previous page..

Roché Compaan roche at upfrontsystems.co.za
Thu Jun 17 14:12:11 EDT 2004

* Martin Koekenberg <zope at digital-adventures.nl> [2004-06-17 13:30]:
> hello,
>
> I've a loginscreen (Session based User folder).
>
> In my index_html template is the folowing code :
>
> <dtml-if expr="AUTHENTICATED_USER.getUserName() == 'Anonymous User'">
> <dtml-call expr="RESPONSE.redirect('/login', lock=1)">
> </dtml-if>
>
> /login is the login page. But how can I automaticaly jump back  (after a succesfull login) to de page that was requested before the loginscreen ?

Pass it on as a parameter to the login page:

    <dtml-call expr="RESPONSE.redirect('/login?came_from=%s' % this().absolute_url(), lock=1)">

And submit 'came_from' as a hidden variable to your login script so that
it can determine where to redirect after that.

--
Roché Compaan
Upfront Systems                 http://www.upfrontsystems.co.za