[Zope] easy question ? How to jump back to a previous page..

David Siedband david at calteg.org
Tue Jun 22 19:50:38 EDT 2004

If you use Cookie Crumbler you will see an option to allow it to
generate the login DTML methods for you.

You can then go to the security tab of the interfaces or directories
you wish to protect and change the 'view' permission to 'authenticated
user'
(be sure to uncheck 'acquire' box... for that permission)

The redirection back to the page that invoked the authentication page
will then be automatic.

--
David Siedband

Oceanic Sky New Media